Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Two Reviews for Mercutio

Who would have guessed that the 13th could be a lucky day?! We received our first two review site reviews today for Mercutio.

Check them out at Gamezebo:
http://www.gamezebo.com/features/iphone/iphone-mercutio

and the iphonemom:
http://www.theiphonemom.com/mercutio

Here are some other great comments we have gotten from new Mercutio fans.....

"It is a very good game. Now my challenge is to limit my playing to the bus and subway, rather than every waking minute." Dave, Maryland

"Your game is unbelievably addictive. I even paid for it! Way cool game. Nicely done, you two!" Anonymous, Portland

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron!

    I was greatly impressed with Mercutio!  It's a complete sensory joy to play!

    I compose and produce music for animation, games, audiobooks, and iPhone applications.  I've provided a link to some of my music:

    http://www.mikeweisermusic.com/mikeweisermusic/soundtracks.html

    Are you ever looking for music, sound design, or audio editing?

    I work remotely from my home studio or on location.  I am also affiliated and have access to recording studios in a variety of locations.

    Nice job on all your application development so far!  I would love to be involved with future apps as well as updates of current software.

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Thanks!

    Mike Weiser

    p.s. The popular iPhone application, StickWars, includes my composition for in-game music!
    http://www.mikeweisermusic.com/mikeweisermusic/soundtracks_files/StickWarsSampleMobile.m4v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron,

    Great game. Very addictive. I do have one small UI suggestion.

    How about adding an option to offset the piece above the tap. When I play now, sometimes I have trouble seeing where the piece is going to go because it is right under my finger. If you showed it slightly above my finger, it would be easier to place it accuratly.

    What do you think?

    Regards, Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael:
    I agree, that option has been added to the latest release of Mercutio. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete